As always, we are deeply concerned with the well-being of our community and staff. That is why we’ve taken additional steps to ensure a clean and safe restaurant environment, even if that means things may look a bit different:
• We are kindly requesting that all patrons wear a mask when not seated at a table
• We are ensuring proper social distancing in our dining room, outdoor terrace, and at our bar
• All members of our staff must wear masks and gloves at all times
• The number of employees on shift is limited to practice social distancing
• Staff are required to wash hands and change gloves at regular intervals throughout their entire shift
• All surfaces, particularly in high touch areas, will be sanitized and signed off on at scheduled intervals throughout the day
We’re grateful to return to what we love and do best – sharing joy through our food and hospitality. So come enjoy our open-air dining room and outside areas, soak up the view, and rest assured that your safety is top of mind!
The Paradise Pledge
We've taken The Paradise Pledge to help protect our residents, visitors, and employees from the further spread of COVID-19.
You can learn more by clicking here.
Curbside Takeout and Pickup Options
We're still offering pickup and contactless curbside takeout options for all of your favorites during normal business hours! Click here to place an order.
You can either come inside and pick up your order, or a member of our staff would be happy to bring it to your vehicle. Let us know in the special instructions of your order what type of vehicle you're in!