On Monday, May 4th we’re reopening our doors and we cannot wait to welcome you back to The Dock. As always, we are deeply concerned with the well-being of our community and staff. That is why we’ve taken additional steps to ensure a clean and safe restaurant environment, even if that means things may look a bit different:
• Our dining room will be seated at 25% capacity and all seating at the bar will be removed
• Outdoor tables will be six feet apart to ensure proper social distancing among diners
• All members of our staff must wear masks and gloves at all times
• The number of employees on shift is limited to practice social distancing
• Staff are required to wash hands and change gloves at regular intervals throughout their entire shift
• All surfaces, particularly in high touch areas, will be sanitized and signed off on at scheduled intervals throughout the day
We’re grateful to return to what we love and do best – sharing joy through our food and hospitality. So come enjoy our open-air dining room and outside areas, soak up the view, and rest assured that your safety is top of mind!
Curbside Takeout and Pickup Options
We're still offering pickup and contactless curbside takeout options for all of your favorites during normal business hours! Click here to place an order.
You can either come inside and pick up your order, or a member of our staff would be happy to bring it to your vehicle. Let us know in the special instructions of your order what type of vehicle you're in!